Your data is protected against unauthorized access and loss through the use of various electronic, technical, physical, administrative and contractual measures.
BRAEVE has taken the necessary technical and organizational precautions to ensure that the regulations for data privacy are respected both internally as well as by external service providers.
Collection of data
BRAEVE collects personal data
· provided by you upon registration at one of our websites or for one of our games (email address, date of birth)
· when these are provided by you during an inquiry
· when these are provided by you for the use and payment of fee-based goods and services (such as name, address, telephone number, credit card number)
· at your request for the purpose of participating in promotions and surveys, or to receive newsletters (email address).
BRAEVE also collects user data to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of services or for the billing of these services. This refers in particular to game processes, game scores and information regarding the use and settlement of services.
Within the context of the use of our websites, forums and games, BRAEVE collects the following non-personal information:
· IP addresses including time and date
· cookies, local flash data
· statistical information such as the browser type, operating system, redirecting URL, date, time, pages used, total time of use, frequency of use
This data is used in statistical analyses for anonymous data records.
IP addresses and the corresponding Internet information are saved for a period of maximum of six months within the scope of our legal obligations regarding data storage. Furthermore, these are stored to secure data and ensure our system’s stability and reliability. In specific situations, BRAEVE may also use your IP address and the corresponding Internet information to track and stop use of multiple accounts for fraudulent purposes. In cases such as these, BRAEVE will seek the consent for such use within the framework of the relevant game conditions.
We use "Cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer for operation purposes, and to collect data to analyze user patterns in order to improve the browsing experience of our website. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Control and access of information from first party Cookies will not be shared with any other parties.
Only non-personal information is stored and collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis from Cookies, and the use will be limited to one of below cases from our websites:
1. To remember your settings and actions so that some of the entry fields or selections from our website can be automatically completed for your convenience.
2. We use feature-tracking cookies to collect information about how our Services are performing. We may use the information to compile reports and to help make improvements to the Services.
3. For website operation related purposes such as login authentication.
4. We use security-based cookies to help ensure the security of our Services. We may use information obtained from security and service integrity cookies to, among other things, identify possible fraudulent or abusive activities, enforce our Terms of Service and End User License Agreement, and to protect the safety of our users. These cookies are essential and cannot be blocked if you wish to use the Services.
There may be third party server networks to serve advertisements within or in connection with our websites. Third party companies can send their own cookies to your hard drive since your web browser must request such advertising banners from the third-party network servers. However, we would only authorize third party servers to employ anonymous cookies for anonymous targeting. We would not permit a third-party server to collect information about you. If you want to prevent a third-party server and/or third-party service provider from sending and reading cookies on your computer, you must visit each third-party website and opt out.
- How to set it up (in Internet Explorer) : Tools at the top of your web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
- How to set it up (in Chrome) : Tools at the top of your web browser > Settings> content settings > cookies > Block > add site
Use of your data
We use your personal data
· to provide our services and settle payments;
· to anonymously or pseudonymously adjust our offer to meet our users’ demands and improve our services;
· to fulfill legal obligations, and in particular, to meet the requirements for preserving data.
We also use this information to communicate with you. This includes, in particular, the provision of assistance and support as well as the provision of important contract information.
We will treat your data with the strictest confidentiality and will not disclose it to any third parties, unless you have given us your express permission to do so. We may however be required by law to disclose your information in certain situations (such as to an investigating authority) where the transfer takes place only within the framework required by legal conventions.
In individual cases concerning the handling of payment transactions, external service providers may provide payment processing services on our behalf and we may transfer your personal data (name, credit card number) to the payment service provider xsolla(xsolla.com) in the course of billing.
Third Party Platforms
Right of revocation, deletion of data
If you or you legal guardian (if you are under the age of 14) have given us consent to process personal data, you or your legal guardian can withdraw this consent at any time.
BRAEVE deletes your personal data when the purpose of collection and use is accomplished or expired, or if you or your legal guardian has requested the deletion of this data. Electronic data is destroyed irrevocably using technical measures. Any other document, printout, letter and other physical media will be destroyed by shredding or incineration. Please note that data cannot be deleted if there are legal storage requirements or this data is required by us for the billing of our services.
Information, viewing, and deletion of data
BRAEVE Co., Ltd.
5F, Annex, Oohashi-gyoeneki Bldg, 1-13-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
CEO : HYEONGJOO KIM